PP STRAP (Polypropylene Strap)
- An economical material designed for light to medium duty unitizing, palletizing and bundling.
- Easy handling, no rust corrosion, minimum risk of injury during usage.
- Applicable with full automatic, semi-automatic, battery operated and manual strapping tools.
- With its soft density it is recommended for strapping cardboard boxes and light pallets.
- It is available in various widths & thicknesses.
PP strap is available in the width of 5-19 mm and 0.5 – 1 mm thick. The strap can withstand 70 – 500 kgs break load. With the same width and thickness of the strap, PP strap achieves half the power of PET strap.
PP strap can be used for packaging various products and boxes. These have the following benefits
- Light weight
- High tensile strength
- Chemically resistant
- Easy to use
- No rust
- Safety and aesthetic appearance of the goods
- Suitable for all types of machines (for automatic, semi-automatic and hand-held machines)
- Resistant to temperature differences (from minus ten to fifty degrees Celsius)
- Packages for archives in the printing industry, publishers, shipping warehouses, packaging services, logistics and package delivery companies, distribution and order picking centres
- For use with all table-top strapping machines: automatic or semi-automatic machine and thermo-melting closure.
- Polypropylene strapping is designed to work with hand tools and electrical strapping equipment, offering superior performance for light to medium duty carton packaging and closing applications.
- It has excellent elongation recovery properties, making it ideal for products that shrink or compress.
- Hand strapping: the grain of this strap makes it easy to attach steel seals or plastic buckles and seals.
- High durability: resistant to climatic and temperature variations.
- Strong polypropylene strapping is lighter, safer and less expensive than steel strapping.
- Flexible and easy to handle: it adapts to the shape of your products without damaging them and facilitates optimum handling of the packages.
|Width||5 to 19mm|
|Thickness||0.5 to 1mm|
|Break Load||80 to 180 Kgs|
|Elongation||18 to 25%|
|Types||Machine Grade, Manual Grade, Colored, Printed, High Speed Grade|