PET STRAP (Polyethylene Terephthalate Strap)
- Safe and logical alternative strap to replace steel strapping.
- Used for Medium to Heavy duty Applications.
- Can Withstand temperature upto 75 degree celsius without losing its characteristics.
PET Strap is classified into two types based on its strapping surface.
Plain PET Strap
- The Strapping surface is plain
- Ideal for medium to heavy duty application
- Suitable for coir bailing applications.
Embossed PET Strap
- The Strapping Surface is textured
- Ideal for Light to Medium duty application
- Suitable for all types of friction welding tools.
How to join both the ends of PET and PP Strap
- Manual Strapping – Metal Seal with Manual Strapping tool is used to join both the ends (Attach Manual Sealed Picture).
- Friction Welding with Pneumatic Sealing Tool – Meant for baling application. Using the concept of friction welding, both the ends of the PET Strap is welded together. Compressed air at 6 bar pressure is mandatory to operate the pneumatic strapping tool.
- Friction Welding with Pneumatic Sealing Cum Tensioning Tool – Meant for fixed work station application.
- Friction Welding with Battery Powered Strapping Tool – Ideal for products which are heavy and not movable. Can be operated inside the container. The tool operates with battery power.
|Width||12 to 19mm|
|Thickness||0.5 to 1.27mm|
|Break Load||2300 to 9245 N|
|Coil Dimensions||ID 400mm|
|Coil Weight||20 to 25Kgs|
|Types||Plain, Embossed, Manual, Machine Grade, Printed, Plain, Colored, Pre-Cut|